Ever went to a restaurant, ate their tasty chicken parmesan, and wanted to make some for your home as well? Don’t worry! We will teach you how to make delicious chicken parmesan using organic chicken so that you can enjoy both the flavoursome dish and the benefits that the organic chicken provides. So, without further ado, let’s get straight to it!
- Organic Chicken Breasts (Skinless) – 1
- Eggs – 2
- Salt – As required
- Black Pepper – As required
- Oil – For frying
- Mozzarella Cheese – 250 ml
- Parmesan Cheese – 250 ml
- Marinara Sauce – 250 ml
- Onions (Small Cubes) – 1/2 of the whole
- Bread Crumbs (Seasoned) – 1 cup
- Dry Basil – 1 teaspoon
- Dry Parsley – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Creole Seasoning – 1 tablespoon
- Take the organic chicken breast and slice it half along the length.
- Take 2 eggs in a large bowl and add dry basil, garlic powder, dry parsley, creole seasoning, and some salt, and mix them well together.
- Marinate your chicken with the mixture, let the chicken stay in the mixture, and put the whole bowl (with the chicken) inside the fridge for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Take around 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and add the onions.
- Fry for about 10 – 15 seconds and then add the marinara sauce.
- Add salt and black pepper (as required) into the mixture and stir well.
- Cover the lid of the pan and let the whole mixture cook for a little while.
- In a separate pan, take the bread crumbs and mix them well with the parmesan cheese.
- Take the chicken out of the fridge and marinate it well with the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese mixture.
- In a pan, take some oil and heat it up until it’s ready for frying.
- Put the marinated organic chicken breasts in the hot oil and fry until it has a golden brown texture.
- Take the fried chicken out into a baking dish.
- Add the marinara sauce and onions mixture on top of it.
- Add as much mozzarella cheese as you like on to the chicken and out in into the oven.
- Bake it for about 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Take out the chicken from the oven.
Your delicious, cheesy, mouthwatering organic chicken parmesan is now ready to eat!
You can serve the organic chicken parmesan as a standalone dish, or you can even pair it up with some pasta and spaghetti. It’s up to you. Whatever it will be, the cheesy and amazing flavour will leave you wonderstruck for sure!
The organic chicken that you choose for your dish will not only affect its taste but also it’s nutritional values. So, it is important that you get your organic chicken from some trusted source. In the United Kingdom, you can get really high quality (Halal) organically reared chicken for here.