These rolls are the perfect snack to serve your friends or family at a brunch or super bowl get-together. It tastes mouth-watering and is healthy simultaneously. Now bring your organic chicken and read this post to get started on the recipe.
For the filling:
- Chicken (minced) – 1- cup
- Carrot (grated) – 2
- Cabbage (finely cut) – ½ – cup
- Capsicum (chopped) – 1
- Soya sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – ½ tablespoon
- Black pepper powder – ½ tablespoon
- Garlic powder – ½ tablespoon
- Red chili powder – ½ teaspoon
To make the sheet:
- Corn flour – 2 tablespoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Baking powder – 1 tablespoon
- All-purpose flour – 1/4 – cup
- Milk – ½ – cup
- Eggs – 2
For the coating:
- Breadcrumbs – as you require
- Plain flour – as required
- Egg (whisked) – 1
For the preparation of the sheet:
- Take a bowl and crack the eggs in it.
- Add milk and salt and whisk it properly.
- Now add all-purpose flour, baking powder, and cornflour
- Mix it nicely and make sure there are no lumps.
- Take a pan and add grease it with oil.
- Put it on low flame.
- Take a pancake cup, and fill it with the mixture.
- Pour it in the pan carefully and spread it.
- Once the sides are cooked, Flip it very carefully.
- Take it out on a plate and cook the other sheets with the leftover batter with the same method.
To make the filling:
- Take a pan and pour oil into it.
- Add the organic minced chicken and fry it on medium flame.
- Cook till the chicken has a white color.
- Add garlic powder, red chili powder, and salt
- Keep stirring.
- If you do not have garlic powder, add garlic paste with oil at the start.
- For vegetables, add carrot first because it takes a long to get soft.
- Now add cabbage and capsicum, and keep stirring on medium flame.
- Add soya sauce and black pepper powder.
- Keep stirring and put the flame on high for two minutes while mixing it.
- The stuffing is ready, take it off the stove and keep it on the side to cool off.
- Add one tablespoon of all-purpose flour to two tablespoons of water.
- Mix it properly to form a paste.
- Take the sheet you made before, add the stuffing in it and fold it.
- Now fold both sides and roll it.
- Now put the paste on the leftover space with a brush and fold the organic Chinese spring roll so it sticks properly.
- Use the same technique for all the other rolls as well.
For the coating:
- After you have whisked the egg, take a roll and dip it in the flour.
- Now coat it with the egg nicely.
- Coat it with the bread crumbs and repeat the steps with all the rolls.
- Once you have coated all the rolls, fill a deep pan with oil and heat it on medium flame.
- Fry all the rolls for 45 seconds and serve with your favorite sauce!