Factors to consider before deciding to buy chair covers to protect the chairs in your house
Before you go on to decide the kind of cover you need to get for your most used furniture, like the chair in your dining room, you need to know what exactly they are and why you need them. As the name suggests, chair covers come in handy in providing protection against dust accumulation and saving your precious upholstery from ruin. Based on your requirements, chair covers can be loose and large or designed as a fitted form case.
Things you need to look into
It is always wise to use covers for all your furniture to extend their lifespan and keep them looking as good as new. The best thing about covers has to be that you can remove them whenever you have guests at home and put them back on with ease once the gathering is over. Before you order the perfect furniture cover, there are a few things you need to consider.
- Material – Your fabric choice will determine the amount of protection you get out of your chair covers. Three different fabrics are available for you to choose from Cover Rite, Cover Tuff, and Cover Max.
- Intended usage– Knowing the purpose of purchase will greatly benefit you in making the right choice. If you want to use your chair covers for outdoor protection, Cover Tuff will be a perfect choice. For indoor uses, you are free to choose from either Cover Rite or Cover max fabrics.
- Fit and form – You also have several chair designs to look at and match with the chair in front of you for the perfectly fitted cover. For a chair shape that you don’t find on the list, you are encouraged to upload a reference image along with custom measurements to get the right product.
- Tie-down options– Tie-down options exist to make sure your cover fit is snug and secure. Popular options include a drawstring and elastic at the bottom. For a little extra charge, you also get the sturdier split zipper and push clips to secure the legs of your chair. In case you do not require any of it, you can opt for the no tie-down option.
- Grommet spacing – If you want metallic grommets with your chair covers, you get to decide the style and spacing. You have the option to choose a cover without grommets. Additionally, you can also have them at every six, twelve, and twenty-four inches away depending on your wants and a little extra payment.
Once you carefully study and summarize your thoughts on your wants, you have yourself the perfect chair cover that fits all the chairs in your home like a dream.
Reasonability in pricing
Outdoor and indoor chair covers are a great investment as they provide protection from accidental food and drink spills and unwanted stains. They are waterproof, lightweight, and easy to maintain. Even with such amazing features, the price of these super-helpful items is surprisingly low. The affordability ensures accessibility to customers. A grin on your face, once your personalized cover gets delivered to your doorstep is a certainty. For a great experience and speedy delivery, contact customer support right now.
Thanks For Reading
More Read On Forbes Magazine