Birthday gifts for the travel enthusiast in your life
The birthday is probably the most awaited time of the year. Every individual gets excited since it is the day when family reunions usually happen. It is also the day of receiving gifts from our loved ones.
If you are deciding on what gifts, such as a birthday cake, that you can buy this year for the travel enthusiast in your family, consider their lifestyle, and then purchase the birthday gift. If the birthday person is always on the go and regularly travels, then buy something that they could bring and use regularly on every trip.
Below are some great gift suggestions on what you can give somebody that travels a lot:
- GPS Navigator – This can be a very functional gift for someone who’s always on the road. The individual can appreciate this gift because he will never lose his way again. The directions given are extremely easy.
- Toiletry Bag – One of the greatest Birthday Gifts for someone who travels a lot. It has small bottles to replenish his shampoo and the body wash each time he travels.
- Sleep Mask – Provide the birthday individual a sleep mask that’s produced from natural and incredibly soft materials. He’d no more have difficulties taking a nap during the plane.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones – There are plenty of high-quality headphones in the market which are ergonomically designed for one’s comfort while listening to good and soothing music. There’s nothing like traveling while comforted hearing some good music, especially on long flights.
- Universal Travel Adaptor – It’s so frustrating to go to a location and also you realize that you have no use of their electrical socket. Probably the most functional Birthday Gifts for the wanderlust soul is a universal adapter he can bring with him anytime and anywhere. It is small and very handy and he can simply keep it in his carry-on bag.
- Travel Pillow – For the travel enthusiast who constantly travels is really a travel pillow. It’s hygienic because it is used only by him, rather than the travel pillows given on the plane. Pick the one that is made of soft and cottony materials for additional comfort.
- Messenger Bag – A person who is always on the run requires a messenger bag that he could easily slip around his shoulders. The pricier brands are usually produced from lighter materials and are water-proof. It may accommodate enough clothes along with other paraphernalia.
- Key Chains – The birthday individual may use this to organize his keys for luggage, automobiles, among others. If he is a golf lover, select a keychain that’s specifically designed for golf-loving people.
- Travel Stub Diary – If you know a travel fanatic who loves saving all of the various boarding passes, museum tickets, and information leaflets they collect while on holiday why not buy them this Travel Stub Diary. This pocket-sized booklet will let your travel enthusiast document their travel experiences and will come in handy.
- GoPro Hero Camera – The GoPro Hero is the perfect entry-level GoPro and makes capturing action and sharing it with the world extra easy. The Hero is a compact, lightweight sports camera that has been used by professional athletes, sports filmmakers, and adrenaline junkies around the world.
- SteriPEN Traveler Handheld UV Water Purifier – Looking for a gift for a real adventurer? The SteriPEN makes safe drinking water with speed and ease. This gadget destroys more than 99.9% of bacteria and viruses with the majority of models reusable up to 8.000 liters making this present excellent value for money.
- 1,000 Places To See Before You Die – If your loved one is a true travel fanatic, chances are they don’t need much more inspiration but, this number 1 New York Times bestseller is both a wish list and a practical guide. With more than 200 new entries, this revised second edition has suggestions for places to stay, restaurants to sample, and festivals to check out. This edition is also more budget-conscious than the last.
- Portable Door/Multipurpose Alarm – If your child has a travel bucket list written out for the New Year, give yourself some peace of mind with a portable door/multipurpose alarm. With a whole host of security features, this alarm is perfect for young or solo travelers and worried parents/grandparents.
- Passport-concealing clothing – Did you know that 33% of all travel insurance claims are for lost or stolen possessions? Or that every day, an estimated 400,000 pickpocket incidents occur around the world? Make sure your loved one’s belongings are safe with clothing from The Clever Travel Companion. From underwear to t-shirts and tank tops these items are 100% pickpocket proof!
- AeroPress portable coffee maker – Travel is an excellent way to open the mind but quite often, there is no substitute for creature comforts. If your intrepid explorer loves a good cup of coffee, then this portable coffee maker is the perfect gift. This lightweight coffee maker produces delicious coffee within 30 seconds! The AeroPress comes with a year’s supply of micro filters, a coffee scoop, a coffee stirrer, and a microfilter holder and can be used with a standard-sized mug.
Thanks For Reading
More Read On Forbes Magazine