The newest Windows 11 Insider preview build 22000.184 has been released to Insiders in the Beta Channel. MiniTool Software introduces this build briefly in this post and shows you how to get the latest Windows 11 build on your computer.
Microsoft Announces Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.184
On September 9, 2021, Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider preview build 22000.184 (KB5005642) to the Beta Channel and commercial PCs in the Release Preview Channel. The builds in these two Channels match the Windows 11 experience that will be released to customers on October 5, 2021. The simultaneously released Windows 11 Insider preview build 22454 is a higher than this one.
Two general issues are fixed in Windows 11 build 22000.184:
- Fixed non-English languages not showing up in the new learn more info in OOBE about Windows Hello.
- Fixed the translation issues of UI in Windows 11.
Unfortunately, there are still some known issues that are not fixed. Windows 11 is around the corner. Microsoft should be fixed them in the next Insider preview builds.
Windows 11 System and Hardware Requirements
If you want to install Windows 11 on your computer, your device should meet the minimum system and hardware requirements for Windows 11:
- Processor: A 1GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor.
- RAM: A minimum of 4GB RAM.
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device.
- TPM: An embedded TPM version 2.0.
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x.
- Display: >9” with HD Resolution (720p) display.
Besides, you need to the internet connection is available. You’d better have a Microsoft account to activate some features.
Windows 11 ISO File Download
Some users want to download a Windows 11 ISO file for installing Windows 11. How to get such an ISO file?
Way 1: Download Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO File
Microsoft has released Windows 11 Insider preview ISO file to Insiders. If you have join Windows Insider Program, you can go to the Windows Insider Preview Downloads page to download the preview ISO file.
Although Microsoft only releases the preview ISO files build 22000.132, the system will be automatically upgraded to the latest version during the Windows 11 cleaning install process.
Do you know how to safely and free download Windows 11 on your computer? In this post, we will show you some available methods.
Way 2: Use Windows 11 Media Creation Tool
Windows 11 Media Creation Tool is a tool to create a Windows 11 installation medium or a Windows 11 ISO file. After the official release of Windows 11, you will be able to find the Windows Media Creation Tool from Microsoft software download site. Then, you can download it to your computer and use it to create a Windows 11 ISO file.
Windows 7 users may want to directly upgrade their computers to Windows 11. Here are two methods to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10.
Way 3: Download a Windows 11 ISO File from a Reliable Site
UUP dump is a site that updates Windows 11 ISO files of all versions. You can go to that site to search for your needed version of Windows 11 ISO file and download it to your computer for further use. If you want to get Windows 11 download full version direct link, you can also try this site.
How to Install the Latest Windows 11 on Your PC?
Microsoft always releases updates for Windows versions with the support period, with bugs fixed. So, you’d better keep your Windows up-to-date.
How to get the latest Windows 11 on your device?
- First, you need to make sure that you are using an eligible computer for Windows 11. If not, you may not get the updated release of Windows 11.
- Second, when a new Windows 11 build is released, your system should automatically detect and install it on your computer. When you see a computer restart prompt from the bottom-right corner, you can click Restart Now to restart your device to complete the Windows 11 update.
- Third, you can go to Start > Settings > Windows Update to check for updates and see whether there are available updates.
Necessary Software for Windows 11
Here, we will introduce some software you should install on your Windows 11 computer.
Data loss issue always happens unexpectedly. If you want to get your lost and deleted data back, you can try MiniTool Power Data Recovery, a free file recovery tool for Windows. To partition your drive on the device, MiniTool Partition Wizard is a good choice. Besides, you can use MiniTool ShadowMaker, dedicate Windows data backup software, to back up your Windows data to keep them safe. To make or edit videos, you can use MiniTool MovieMaker, intuitive video editing software.