No matter you are using a stable Windows 10/11 or an Insider preview build, you may encounter issues unexpectedly. How to send feedback about Windows 10/11 to Microsoft? If you want to suggest a feature, how to do it? MiniTool Software will show you two guides here.
If you discover issues when using Windows 10/11, you can report them to Microsoft. And Microsoft also wants you to do this. Windows has a special Microsoft feedback hub app to collect bus, issues, and new feature suggestions from users. In this post, we will show you how to send feedback to Microsoft via this Windows feedback hub app.
Here are two guides:
- How to Report a Problem Using Feedback Hub in Windows 10/11?
- How to Suggest a New Feature Using Feedback Hub in Windows 10/11?
The guides are based on Windows 11. However, Microsoft doesn’t make changes to the Feedback Hub app in Windows 11. If you want to report feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10, the steps are the same.
How to Report a Problem Using Feedback Hub in Windows 10/11?
1. Click the search icon in the taskbar and search for feedback hub. Then, select the first result to open the Feedback Hub app.
2. Click Report a problem.
3. In the first column, you need to type the theme of your feedback. If necessary, you can describe the issue under Explain in more detail.
4. Click Next.
5. In the second column, you need to choose a category for your feedback. Problem is selected by default and it is the one you need to select.
6. Expand each box to select the corresponding option. If you don’t know which one to select, you can refer to the category recommendations below.
7. Click Next.
8. In the third column, you will see some similar feedback. You can select similar feedback if it matches your issue. Then, you can add your experience to enrich the problem. If you can’t find a fit one, you can select New feedback.
9. Click Next.
10. In the fourth column, you can add more details to help Microsoft better understand your problem. For example, you can attach a screenshot of the error you face. You can also attach a file or recreate your problem by clicking Start recording.
11. When everything is prepared, you can click the Submit button at the bottom to send your feedback to Microsoft.
How to Review Your Feedback?
Select Feedback from the left list and click My feedback to review the feedback you have submitted.
How to Suggest a New Feature Using Feedback Hub in Windows 10/11?
1. Click Suggest a feature on the Home page of the Feedback Hub app.
2. In the first column, enter the feature you want to add to Windows 11. If necessary, you can explain it in the second box.
3. Click Next.
4. Choose a category that matches your suggestion. If you have no idea, you can refer to the following recommendations.
5. Find similar feedback that matches your suggestion and add your experience to enrich the suggestion. Or select New feedback if there is no a suitable one.
6. In the fourth column, you can attach more details like a screenshot, a file, or a screen record. This can help Microsoft understand what you describe.
Now you know how to send feedback or suggestion to Microsoft. When you have a problem to solve or have your ideas about Windows 11 or Windows 10, you can just report them to Microsoft using the Windows Feedback Hub app.