5 Ways to Make Your Bamboo Bento Box More Exciting
If you’re tired of your regular old lunch routine, it might be time to spice things up with something fun and new. For example, instead of packing the same old PB&J sandwich, try something more exciting by making yourself a bamboo bento box lunch! These adorable creations are both environmentally friendly and super tasty – and they’re also great conversation starters! If you have no idea where to start, here are 5 ways to make your bamboo bento box more exciting!
1) Changing It Up
Bento lunch boxes are usually the same ole thing, but we’ve got a few tips on how you can make your next bento box a little more exciting!
1. Start with colorful food – veggies and fruits make great colors in a bento box, as do different pastas, grains, cheese and other bits of protein that are rich in color!
2. Get creative by using themes like animals or seasonal items like pumpkins for Halloween!
3. Use new shapes for foods – cut out some circles from a square slice of bread or use cookie cutters to create fun shapes from fresh fruit or cheese!
4. Have fun with accessories: add in some adorable animal shaped picks, stickers or tags to personalize your bamboo lunch box wholesale so it is truly unique and yours alone!
2) Create New Traditions
The simplicity of the traditional bamboo lunch box is hard to compete with, but if you’re looking for a way to spice up your lunches, these ideas might just be for you. Here are 5 ways to make your bamboo bento box more exciting:
*Sushi Lunchables* This idea is sure to please both those with a sweet tooth and those who prefer savory over sweet. Roll up raw fish with rice and some seaweed in a sheet of seaweed paper.
3) Keep It Fresh
A bamboo lunch box can help you make your lunch more exciting by providing easy options for a variety of healthy food choices. Here are four ways to do just that.
1) Order a bamboo lunch box wholesale and find smaller food containers (such as Tupperware) that fit inside, such as a salad container or iced coffee cup.
2) Combine different colors and shapes of bamboo lunch boxes to hold various foods.
3) Add ice packs to the lunch box when storing cold items like fruit, yogurt, or sliced deli meat.
4) Use one side of the bamboo lunch box for cold foods and the other side for hot ones like soup or leftovers from last night’s dinner.
4) Shop Around
Bento lunch boxes can be purchased in all sorts of price ranges and from various stores, so it’s easy enough to find one that will meet your needs. I think you could get a lot of use out of a bamboo bento box because they are sturdy and last longer than plastic ones. Here are some ways you can make your box more exciting – Add fruit
– Change the color scheme every few days or weeks
– Write on the lid with chalkboard paint
– Add condiments like ketchup or mustard
5) Treat Yourself
After searching for hours for the perfect lunch box, you finally settled on a sleek bamboo bento box. But now you’re stuck with another question: what should you put in it? No worries! Here are five ideas for snacks and meals that will give your work lunch break a little something extra.